Host an Event They’ll Love
We make things easy with a flexible venue, included rentals, and on-site catering.
Stay on Budget
Look Like a Pro
Corporate Events and Conferences
Most Businesses struggle to find the time or space to host events for their teams and clients. We have the space, food, and most of the equipment you’ll need so you can spend time focusing on your people and business:
- Make a mundane meeting memorable with an off-site strategic session or conference
- Plan a working breakfast or lunch
- Celebrate accomplishments with a private dining event
- Share some holiday spirit
- Host a fundraiser to inspire others and bring goodwill
- Build loyalty with a private picnic for customers, clients or employee families
Private Events and Gatherings
- Celebrate a new engagement or addition to the family with showers and parties
- Make that milestone one to remember for birthdays and anniversaries
- Bring people together for reunions and graduation parties
- Open our home, instead of yours, for a stress-free gathering
Fundraisers and Community Gatherings
There are a lot of unknowns when planning a public event, but you’re in good hands with Forest Hall. We are as flexible as possible as needs arise and things change so you can make the most on your event with the least worry. Our expert team will work with you to minimize costs and maximize profits. Our space is adaptable and flexible for:
- School auctions and events
- Non-profit fundraising dinners & events
- Vendor Fairs
- Community events
We make it turnkey and handle the set-up, catering, and take-down. Always on-time, and customized to your needs.
Forest Hall is ideal for events from 25-150 people
*available 90 days from event
All Venue Rentals Include:
- Indoor and outdoor venue options
- 15-8ft custom farm tables (can seat 10 people each)
- 9- 60inch round tables (can seat 8 people each)
- 2 cocktail tables
- 140 wooden padded folding chairs
- 2 wooden wine barrels
- Market lights hung in Forest Hall
- White draping to divide the space
- On-site parking for all guests in designated area
- Placement of chairs and tables.
- On-site venue host day-of
- Walkthroughs for planning
- Outdoor Games
In addition to our rental fee you are responsible for:
- If you choose to serve alcohol, hiring a licensed and insured bartender.
- Purchasing event insurance.
- Hiring a professional day-of coordinator or on one of ours.
- Tableware, Silverware, Glassware
We supply trash cans. Vendors must supply trash bags and take all trash to the dumpster.
Corporate Conference Packages
Half Day Package: 4 hours – $400 + $35/pp
Includes meeting space, breakfast, snack, and lunch
Full-Day Package: 8 hours- $500 + $50/pp
Includes meeting space, breakfast, snack, lunch, afternoon coffee and tea and snacks
A relaxed and fun, yet sophisticated spot that everyone will love
Forest Hall at Chatham Mills is a perfect venue for weddings and events. Located in Pittsboro, NC, central to Chapel Hill, Raleigh, Durham and Greensboro, it offers a mix of industrial, vintage and historic charm and a ton of flexibility to meet all your needs.
Picturesque & Secluded
Set on 32 acres of lush forest with well-appointed gardens,spacious buildings and a large grass area, Forest Hall is a getaway that’s central for your guests yet feels world’s away.
“Forest Hall is a beautiful venue and grounds with so many different areas.”
— Lauren B..
Unique and Full of Character
Located in a historic label mill built in the early 1900s, the venue’s wooden floors, exposed brick walls and large windows provide pretty much all the decoration you’ll need for a beautiful event.
— Kelly B.
We offer multiple indoor and outdoor event spaces so your event can go on, rain or shine!. We also offer flexibility to make the call on your reserved day.
— Mina von Feilitzsch.