We make things easy with a flexible venue, included rentals, and on-site catering.
Stay on Budget
Look Like a Pro
Corporate Events and Conferences
Most Businesses struggle to find the time or space to host events for their teams and clients. We have the space, food, and most of the equipment you’ll need so you can spend time focusing on your people and business:
- Make a mundane meeting memorable with an off-site strategic session or conference
- Plan a working breakfast or lunch
- Celebrate accomplishments with a private dining event
- Share some holiday spirit
- Host a fundraiser to inspire others and bring goodwill
- Build loyalty with a private picnic for customers, clients or employee families
Private Events and Gatherings
- Celebrate a new engagement or addition to the family with showers and parties
- Make that milestone one to remember for birthdays and anniversaries
- Bring people together for reunions and graduation parties
- Open our home, instead of yours, for a stress-free gathering
Fundraisers and Community Gatherings
There are a lot of unknowns when planning a public event, but you’re in good hands with Forest Hall. We are as flexible as possible as needs arise and things change so you can make the most on your event with the least worry. Our expert team will work with you to minimize costs and maximize profits. Our space is adaptable and flexible for:
- School auctions and events
- Non-profit fundraising dinners & events
- Vendor Fairs
- Community events
We make it turnkey and handle the set-up, catering, and take-down. Always on-time, and customized to your needs.
Spaces and Details
Forest Hall is ideal for events from 20-200 people
The Main Hall: Details and Pricing
Forest Hall offers 3,500 square feet of multi-use, flexible event space. Key features that people love are the brick walls, timeless wood floors, and soaring vintage windows. The hall is divided into two spaces by a brick wall with three large openings and sliding custom barn doors to close them off when desired. The largest space can hold 150 people seated, or 200 with flexible seating options. Depending on your guest count and expected weather you can work with our venue coordinator to decide how to best use the spaces to meet your needs. The farm tables and chairs are included.
- 15 – 8ft custom farm tables (can seat 10 people each)
- 9 – 60 inch round tables (can seat 8 people each)
- 6 cocktail tables
- 150 wooden padded folding chairs
- On-site kitchen for prep or storage (no cooking)
- On-site parking for all guests, up to 75 cars
- Access to set up 1-hour prior to your event and clean-up for 1-hour afterwards
- Use of Back Lawn, and Outdoor games if desired
- Market lights hung in Forest Hall
- 1- 6 foot folding table for vendors/kitchen prep
Monday-Thursday, or Friday-Sunday if no more than 90 days in advance:
- $300/hr (2 hour minimum) or $3,000 full-day 12 hour rental
Friday-Sunday more than 90 days in advance:
Wedding pricing may apply, please inquire for custom quote
The Studio Room: Details and Pricing
Located right down the hall from the main event space and dubbed “The Studio” because it doubles as a dance studio sometimes during the week, this space is perfect for more intimate events of 25-75 people such as Birthday Parties, Showers Corporate Meetings or Meals, and Community Events. Or, add it on to your rental of the main hall for an extra meeting or mingling space. The space is around 2000 square feet- approximately 42′ wide and 50′ long.
- 9 – 60 inch round tables (can seat 8 people each)
- Up to 75 wooden padded folding chairs
- On-site parking for all guests
Access to set up 1-hour prior to your event and clean-up for 1-hour afterwards
- $150/hr with a 2 hour minimum, and a max of $1,000 for up to 12 hours
Forest Hall partners with on-site award-winning Catering company, 39 West Catering, to provide bar and food services for your event. With over 20 years experience, 39 West offers catering throughout the area and is the preferred caterer for Forest Hall. Outside catering is also allowed if selected from approved list or submitted for prior approval.
39 West Catering is full-service to provide guests the best experience, and includes:
- Full set-up and breakdown of event area serving and dining tables and chairs
- Professional servers/bussers throughout meal service
- Complimentary Lemonade, Ice Tea and Water Station
- Tables and linens for appetizer and buffet tables
- Bar service including bartenders, disposable cups, basic garnishes, and ice
- Ability to customize meals for nearly any dietary need
- NO service fee!- Save 5-20% vs. other caterers
Corporate Conference Packages
Half Day Package: 4 hours – $400 + $35/pp
Includes meeting space, breakfast, snack, and lunch
Full-Day Package: 8 hours- $500 + $50/pp
Includes meeting space, breakfast, snack, lunch, afternoon coffee and tea and snacks
A relaxed and fun, yet sophisticated spot that everyone will love
Forest Hall at Chatham Mills is a perfect venue for weddings and events. Located in Pittsboro, NC, central to Chapel Hill, Raleigh, Durham and Greensboro, it offers a mix of industrial, vintage and historic charm and a ton of flexibility to meet all your needs.
Picturesque & Secluded
Set on 32 acres of lush forest with well-appointed gardens,spacious buildings and a large grass area, Forest Hall is a getaway that’s central for your guests yet feels world’s away.
“Forest Hall is a beautiful venue and grounds with so many different areas.”
— Lauren B..
Unique and Full of Character
Located in a historic label mill built in the early 1900s, the venue’s wooden floors, exposed brick walls and large windows provide pretty much all the decoration you’ll need for a beautiful event.
— Kelly B.
We offer multiple indoor and outdoor event spaces so your event can go on, rain or shine!. We also offer flexibility to make the call on your reserved day.
— Mina von Feilitzsch.