Welcome to Forest Hall
at Chatham Mills
Historic & Industrial Wedding Venue Near Raleigh and Durham
Indoor or Outdoor Ceremony
32 Acres of Woods and Mill Buildings
In-House Catering Option
Plan a wedding that’s uniquely you.
Your wedding day is like no other. You deserve a wedding venue that will help you create a day that is distinctly yours and stands out from the rest.
Don’t settle for average. Make your wedding day unforgettable.
“Not only is this a beautiful venue and adaptable space, but the staff and owner are wonderful to work with and you know that they want your day to succeed as much as you do.”
The perfect backdrop for your perfect day.
Forest Hall at Chatham Mills is a perfect venue for weddings and events. Located in Pittsboro, NC, central to Chapel Hill, Raleigh, Durham and Greensboro, it offers a mix of industrial, vintage and historic charm and a ton of flexibility to meet all your needs.
Picturesque & Secluded
A photographer’s dream! Set on 32 acres of lush forest with well-appointed gardens, a towering Sycamore tree, multiple buildings, and a water tower.
“pictures in this space are BEAUTIFUL.”
— Graysie C.
Historic & Timeless
Located in a historic label mill built in the early 1900s, the venue has wooden floors, exposed brick walls and large windows. Recent upgrades offer all the amenities you need.
“The atmosphere is so amazing that very little is needed in decor.”
— Jen K.
For North Carolina weddings, weather is always a factor, but the party must go on! We let you make the call up to just a few hours before and have ample options indoors and out.
“This venue has so many photo opportunities come rain or shine.”
— Colleen W.
Your wedding, your way.
We understand how much work you put into planning your wedding, and how frustrating it can be to be told you have to do things a certain way. That’s why we work with every couple to understand the type of wedding you want and help bring it to life.
We’ve helped hundreds of happy couples create a day that they love and we can’t wait to be a part of yours.
“We’re so happy we selected Forest Hall for our wedding. The space was perfect for us.”
Find the wedding venue of your dreams
1. Schedule a Private Tour
2. Book Your Wedding Date
3. Love Your Day
Our space is ideal for events from 50-150 people
Venue Rental Pricing*
- Saturdays – $5,000
- Fridays & Sundays – $4,500
- Saturdays – $4,000
- Fridays & Sundays – $3,500
Weekday rentals starting at $250/hr. Ask about holiday pricing.
*Pricing is based on using in house caterer, 39 West Catering. If using an approved outside caterer, a $500 surcharge applies.
All Venue Rentals Include:
- Indoor or outdoor ceremony location
- Indoor reception with heating and air conditioning
- Separate space for cocktails and/or dancing
- Bridal Suite for brides and attendants.
- Groom’s Suite available at The Sycamore Lounge (+$$)
- 12 hour day-of rental (Typically 10am-10pm)
- 15 – 8ft custom farm tables (can seat 10 people each)
- 9 – 60 inch round tables (can seat 8 people each)
- 2 cocktail tables
- 140 wooden padded folding chairs
- Wooden farm “sweetheart” table
- Wooden cake table
- 2 wooden wine barrels
- Use for a 1 hour ceremony rehearsal 1-2 days prior
- Market lights hung in Forest Hall
- White draping to divide the space
- On-site parking for all guests in designated area
- Prep kitchen for catering
- Placement of ceremony chairs and tables. Venue or catering staff will move if needed for dining.
- On-site venue host day-of
- Bridal portrait or engagement session
- Walkthroughs with family, friends and vendors
- Outdoor Games
Additional Rentals Available:
- Bar tables (6 ft tables 30″ tall, $75 each)
- Vases ($5 each)
- Lounge set. 2 chairs, love seat and couch ($350)
- 6-foot folding tables for vendors/kitchen prep ($10 each)
- Tall bar tables, dessert tables, gift tables ($75 each)
- Cake server and cake cutting knife ($10)
- Hexagon arbor ($150)
In addition to our rental fee, you are responsible for:
- Plates, Silverware, Glassware
- If you choose to serve alcohol, hiring a licensed and insured bartender
- Purchasing event insurance
- Hiring a professional day-of coordinator or contracting one of ours.
- We supply trash cans. Vendors must supply trash bags and take all trash to the dumpster.
Wedding Venue Near Raleigh, NC
At Forest Hall, we know you want to love your wedding! You want to be in the moment, have fun and enjoy every part of your day. You need a venue partner you know will help bring your visions to life and be there that day to make sure everything goes off without a hitch.
Some wedding venues give you simply that- a venue- leaving so many things to take care of, plan, and pay for along the way. We believe your venue should be the least of your worries.
That’s why we’ve created a turnkey but flexible venue for couples looking to host their unique wedding that will leave everyone talking about it for years to come. Our 3500 square foot hall is located on 32 acres of woods and meadows in historic downtown Pittsboro, NC- just 20 minutes away from Chapel Hill and 40 minutes from Raleigh or Durham.
Outside of the hall is a meadow lined with trees and a 80-foot tall Sycamore tree which makes for a stunning ceremony backdrop. The hall itself can be divided into dining area and dance floor, and has beautiful wooden floors, exposed brick walls, large windows, and market lights hanging from the exposed beams.
All tables and chairs are included with rentals. For everything else. we have an extensive recommended vendors list to make planning easy and allow for your day to be customizable and within your desired budget. We are happy to consider your own requested vendors as well.
Can you picture yourself walking down the aisle at Forest Hall? Schedule a tour today and find out if this is where you’ll say “I Do”.